Prerequisites for the Elevate Program
18 Years of Age
- Must be of Good Moral Character, Must be Driven, Strong Work Ethic.
- Interview with leadership team with Resume, Cover letter, and 3 references (One professional and one personal)
- Minimum schedule 5 days a week of ground/flight training
- Must live within 30 minuets of location
- 10% down payment required for financing
- Student will be required to not hold a job during training
- Student/cosigner will sign a letter of guarantee with School and Finance company.
- High School Diploma or GED (College experience preferred)
- Good Driving Record and reliable transportation
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Pass a Ground and Flight Aptitude Test
- No Prior Aviation Incidents or Accidents or other FAA Enforcement Actions
- Obtain an FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Proficient in the English Language
- Height and Weight Limits (Due to aircraft operational limitations, students taller than 6’3’’ or weighing more than 250 lbs. may be unable to train in our aircraft)
*While only admitting 10 students per year to our program, we provide equal opportunity to all applicants.
**Exceptions may apply. Please contact a Nationwide representative for more information.